Whole Whale has been working on our most comprehensive online course in history focusing on Online Fundraising. Dean of Whole Whale University, Meredith Esquivel walks us through every step along the way to creating this course. From idea, planning, writing, editing, filming, marketing and launching.
This podcast dives into how the sausage is made when it comes to our online course creation including the costs and tactics involved.
- Box.com for hosting and annotating videos
- Ring light
- Rebel Cannon DSLR Camera
- Lav microphone with extended cord
- Ipad and teleprompter
- Parrot app for scrolling text for teleprompter
- Vimeo for final editing notes and hosting
- Pop stand with Whole Whale logo for background