Nonprofits Gear Up For Annual GivingTuesday
GivingTuesday, the annual fundraising event held the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, is already beginning to drive nonprofit communication and marketing strategies as we enter the holiday season. Agency Whole Whale (the creators of this newsletter) predicts over $3 Billion in total GT revenue, while organizations like the Giving Block are trying to bring crypto donations to the forefront. Meta (the newly named parent company of Facebook) has announced $8 million in matching GivingTuesday donations, while organizations like CARE are marketing giving opportunities with a substantial 5x match.
Give.org Releases Nonprofit Donor Trust Report
Give.org, associated with the BBB (Better Business Bureau) has released its “Donor Trust Report 2021: Profiles in Charity Trust and Giving” report. The report seeks to understand the relationship between donors and charities with the mission to strengthen existing ties and strengthen trust. Other reports include a study on “Charity Impact” and “Sexual Harassment and the Charitable Sector,” which further illuminate how charities can build genuine trust among staff, board members, and the general public.
- Labor shortage hits nonprofit organizations harder than other business sectors
- UN to Elon Musk: Here’s that $6 billion plan to end world hunger
- Tech Supported Uptick In Nonprofit Financial Liquidity
- The ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Is in Limbo
- Expenses are up 140% for CT nonprofit’s food pantries. Person to Person CEO says it’s due to inflation and high need.
- nonprofit creates parks in empty city lots | STLPR