If you work with data at your organization, you probably struggle with presenting the metrics that matter in a clear, concise, and visually appealing way. Reports get even more complicated when combining data from multiple sources in one view. Want to analyze your Google Ads and Facebook campaigns side by side? Good luck making it look pretty in a spreadsheet.
Thankfully, Google has Data Studio, a free tool that makes it easy to load, present, and share data in customized reports. Join Digital Analyst and dashboard guru Christina Lu as she walks through the dashboard building process, including how to:
- Choose what metrics to include in a dashboard and the best way to display them
- Add time filtering and include period-over-period data comparisons
- Customize the dashboard with your brand colors
- Share the report with your team and relevant stakeholders
When you buy now, you’ll get access to
- The recording
- The deck
- 2 Data Studio dashboard templates to work with
- Key resources
The goal of any dashboard is to deliver the right data to the right people in the right time frame — you’ll walk away from this webinar with the skills you need to efficiently execute beautiful reports to your organization and its stakeholders.
We’ll help you build dashboards that you, your team, and your stakeholders will actually use.