Digital Downtown 2014
Est. in 1989, the NJDCA’s Office of Main Street New Jersey & Improvement District Programs has been providing technical assistance and training to more than 140 traditional downtowns and business districts. Visit Mainstreetnewjersey.com for more information about this National Trust for Historic Preservation affiliated program located in the State of New Jersey’s Department of Community Affairs.
Thank you for spending the day with us! You can sign up for our resource emails (to the right) and subscribe to our podcast to keep updated on new strategies and resources.
Take our survey, tell us what you thought of this year’s digital downtown meeting.
Examples of social media integration
Facebook Developer page where we got this code.
Example of embedded Twitter feed of our hashtag #DRMI
Tweets about “#drmi”
Super long Prezi Presentation: Click Here!
- Study Google Analytics further and become certified
- Local Business SEO rankings
- Simple social media share button integration using AddThis.com
- Building Google Dashboards
Thought leaders + Blogs
- Seth Godin – marketing awesomeness
- Mashable – social trends
- Dan Zarella – twitter trends + data
- Beth Kanter – cause networking
- Avinash Kaushik – Google Analytics guru
- SocialBrite.com – cause networking
- ReadWriteWeb.com – tech news
- Switch: Making Change When Change is Hard (Heath)
- The Lean Startup – Eric Ries
- Thank You Economy – Gary Vaynerchuk
- Letting go of the words – web writing book
- Here Comes Everybody (Shirky)
- Measuring The Networked Nonprofit (Kanter)
- Trust Agents – Chris Brogan
- Web Analytics in an Hour a Day – (Avinash)
- Viral Loop: From Facebook to Twitter (Penenberg)
- All Marketers are Liars (Godin)
The Hard to Watch Nature video
Bj Fogg – Behavior Model
We had fun – and hope you did too
Contact us if you think we forgot a resource 🙂 [email protected]