Help Create Trusted Resources
Whole Whale is proud to be a resource for 80,000 monthly users looking for information around nonprofit marketing and resources. We have a YouTube Channel (4.5k subs/20k monthly views), Podcast (3k downloads/month), Webinars (avg 150 attendees, max 500), and Newsletter (10k).
We don’t allow guest posts and guest content is by invite only. There are opportunities to sponsor featured content on our main channels. Sponsoring content will cover the cost of research, editing and creation of reputable content that will drive relevant attention to your product or service over time.
Disclaimer: We only create content for resources and tools that we believe in, and for those who have a track record of creating impact and adding value to the nonprofit community.
YouTube Educational Training video
- COST: $4k per episode
- Up to a 10 minute production edited and released on our platform, connecting to existing indexed videos. Ability to co-create script for our trainer to read
- Inclusion of any custom graphics
- Product screen narrated walkthrough
- $200 allocated for targetted advertising promotion of content
- Backlinks in description
- Custom content page also created on Whole Whale’s site organized in resources section for ongoing SEO value.
- Links from wholewhale.com to your org’s site → ww.com averages 80k visitor/month, a backlink from us can boost your site’s SEO value.
- COST: $1,200 per hour-long webinar which includes
- List of 10,000 nonprofit professionals, an average of 60-100 attendees per webinar, 100 – 500 RSVPs depending on topics
- Planning, Zoom setup, moderation, promotion to our audience (email, social, and advertising), and CSV file of registrants that opt-in to the partner’s list
- Based in the United States, working in all cause verticals and organizations of all sizes
- Beginner to intermediate level in digital marketing and technology
- $200 In new audience advertising based on a target audience.
- Listed on webinar events page and archived in our Whole Whale University catalog.
- Sponsored small group discussion after the event: $250 per room
- Includes: Planning, technical setup, 15 minutes facetime with a select group of attendees, and attendee emails to message them after the conversation
Podcast episode sponsorship
- COST: $1,000 per episode
- Be a guest on an episode of Using the Whole Whale Podcast, average 4k downloads/month
- Past guests include Seth Godin, Avinash Kaushik, Lyft Social Impact, Box.org, Twilio.org, Greenpeace, Change.org, Kiva, HopeLab, Malaria No More, CTL, Donor’s Choose and many other industry leaders.
- WW produces and promotes, puts $100 of fee into advertising to capture larger and relevant listeners
- Links from wholewhale.com to your org’s site, a backlink from us can boost your site’s SEO value.
Nonprofit News Feed Sponsorship
- Cost: $500
- Sponsor the NonprofitNewsfeed.com weekly newsletter, podcast and website post summary.
- Call-out in Newsletter delivered to 400 nonprofit professionals
- News podcast episode sponsored announcement (brought to you by) and post that gets syndicated to wholewhale.podbean.com, Wholewhale.com/podcast and NonprofitNewsfeed.com
“George and the WholeWhale team have been amazing to work with. Their deep knowledge of the nonprofit space coupled with the popular content distribution channels make it easy to partner up with them, especially given our organization’s similar missions of making a social impact. They truly care about delivering high-quality content to their audience, so the final results have ended up exceeding our expectations.Anton German
CTO, Double Good
“We have gotten such splendid feedback from the non-profits in our community and we have gotten a handful of new people coming aboard that heard about us from your podcast! For that, we are very grateful.”C.H.
Head of Growth, Bonjoro.com
“In a marketplace that values flash over substance, it is rare to find a partner that can authentically do both. Working with Whole Whale on producing some of our most impactful and important content around subjects like landing page conversions, social media campaigns, and the impact of GivingTuesday makes them one of the best partners in the Neon One ecosystem.”Tim Sarrantonio
Director of Strategic Partnerships at Neon One