Whole Whale University: Live brings the expertise and interactive learning experience of our highly rated Whole Whale University courses right to local nonprofit professionals.
We aren’t your typical nonprofit meetup or webinar. Our workshops offer attendees a unique chance to get one-on-one training, brainstorming, and networking opportunities with speakers, partners, vendors, other nonprofits, and the Whole Whale team. Our online webinars offer focused trainings from experts that range many topics. Attended by over 1,000 nonprofit and tech professionals to date, WWULive has covered topics such as Google Analytics fundamentals, impact measurement, and fundraising best practices. WWULive wants to make you better at your job. If you can’t find a topic you like in our upcoming list, here is a list of other great nonprofit webinars to explore.
What’s next with WWULive
- [webinar] The Beginner’s Guide to A/B Testing with Salsa Labs on Wednesday, August 9 from 1-2pm EST.
- [webinar] Save the date! Donor Analytics with Fundraising Reportcard on Wednesday, September 20 from 1-2pm EST. (Registration page TBA).
Miss a webinar or want to watch one again? Find all past training recordings here.
- George Weiner, our very own Chief Whaler
- Ellie Zeitlin, Co-Founder/Co-CEO of Change Better
- Emily Moyer, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Digital Strategies at The Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Abby Feuer, Vice President of Marketing & Teacher Success at Donors Choose
- Steve Streicher, Director of Marketing and Communications at New York Cares
- Chris Noble, CEO of Matchfire Co.
- Greg Cohen, Associate Director at Cause Effective
- Luba Smolensky, Associate Director of Analytics at The Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Matt Krco, CRM & Analytics Officer at The Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Beth Kanter and Aliza Sherman, Authors of The Happy, Healthy Nonprofit: Strategies for Impact Without Burnout
- Samra Brouk, Business Development Director at DoSomething.org
- Tracy Waksler, Director of Subscription Products at The Foundation Center
- Josh Riman, Founder and President at Great Believer
- Michael Yamagata, Art Director at Great Believer
- Laura Fisher, Strategist at Big Duck
- Jeremy Berman, Co-founder and COO/President at GoodUnited
- Nick Black, Co-founder and CEO at GoodUnited
- Zee Hoffmann Jones, Consultant at Distilled
Past Attendees Include
Over 300 nonprofits have enjoyed WWULive since launching in early 2016 including:
The Malala Fund • Planned Parenthood • The Robin Hood Foundation • Ad Council • Kaiser Family Foundation • The Association of Junior Leagues • Girls on the Run • Refugee Solidarity Network • Charity Miles • Breakthrough USA • Games for Change • And more!
- Gear Up For Giving Tuesday – NYC, 9/8/2016
- Let’s Talk Conversions with Distilled – NYC, 9/29/2016
- Data Lab: Learn how your nonprofit can use data to measure your impact – NYC, 5/12/2016
- Using Analytics to Answer: What are people doing on our website? – NYC, 3/17/2016
- Speaking ‘Whale’: Using Analytics to Target High-Value Donors – NYC, 11/10/2016
- 7 Key Questions to ask your Google Analytics – Webinar, 12/13/2016
- The Happy, Healthy Nonprofit: Strategies for Impact Without Burnout – NYC, 2/8/2017
- Cause Marketing Fundamentals with DoSomething – Webinar, 2/23/2017
- Beyond Boosted Posts: How to Build, Manage, and Track Facebook Ads – Webinar, 4/18/17
- Picture It: Data Visualization for Nonprofits and Foundations with The Foundation Center – NYC, 4/19/17
- Nonprofit Design 360: Tools + tips to advance your organization’s mission – NYC, 6/8/17
- Do you know your donors? Using Google Analytics and content marketing to boost donor retention – Webinar, 6/19/17
- The Beginner’s Guide to Technical SEO – Webinar, 6/28/17
- Technology Wellness in the Nonprofit Workplace – Webinar, 7/18/17
We love working with passionate people to bridge the gap between nonprofits and technology. If your nonprofit would like to co-host or speak at a future event, send us a message. If your company would like to partner with us on a future event please reach out.
What do the data say about our events?
We survey all attendees to continuously improve our events.