Whole Whale University: Live brings the expertise and interactive learning experience of our highly rated Whole Whale University courses right to local nonprofit professionals.
We aren’t your typical nonprofit meetup. Our workshops offer attendees a unique chance to get one-on-one training, brainstorming, and networking opportunities with speakers, partners, vendors, other nonprofits, and the Whole Whale team. Attended by over 160 nonprofit and tech professionals, WWULive has covered topics such as Google Analytics fundamentals, impact measurement, and fundraising best practices. WWULive wants to make you better at your job.
What’s next with WWULive
- [Webinar] Going Beyond Boosted Posts: How to build, manage, and track a Facebook Ad Campaign with Digital Strategy Whaler Julie Leary, April 19 at 2pm EST.
- [Webinar] Save the date: May 3 at 1pm EST. Stay tuned for more information!
- George Weiner, our very own Chief Whaler
- Ellie Zeitlin, Co-Founder/Co-CEO of Change Better
- Emily Moyer, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Digital Strategies at The Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Abby Feuer, Vice President of Marketing & Teacher Success at Donors Choose
- Steve Streicher, Director of Marketing and Communications at New York Cares
- Chris Noble, CEO of Matchfire Co.
- Greg Cohen, Associate Director at Cause Effective
- Luba Smolensky, Associate Director of Analytics at The Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Matt Krco, CRM & Analytics Officer at The Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Beth Kanter and Aliza Sherman, Authors of The Happy, Healthy Nonprofit: Strategies for Impact Without Burnout
- Samra Brouk, Business Development Director at DoSomething.org
Past Attendees Include
Over 300 nonprofits have enjoyed WWULive since launching in early 2016 including:
The Malala Fund • Planned Parenthood • The Robin Hood Foundation • Ad Council • Kaiser Family Foundation • The Association of Junior Leagues • Girls on the Run • Refugee Solidarity Network • Charity Miles • Breakthrough USA • Games for Change • And more!
- Let’s Talk Conversions with Distilled – NYC, 9/29/2016
- Gear Up For Giving Tuesday – NYC, 9/8/2016
- Data Lab: Learn how your nonprofit can use data to measure your impact – NYC, 5/12/2016
- Using Analytics to Answer: What are people doing on our website? – NYC, 3/17/2016
- Speaking ‘Whale’: Using Analytics to Target High-Value Donors – NYC, 11/10/2016
- 7 Key Questions to ask your Google Analytics – Webinar, 12/13/2016
- The Happy, Healthy Nonprofit: Strategies for Impact Without Burnout – NYC, 2/8/2017
- Cause Marketing Fundamentals with DoSomething – Webinar, 2/23/2017
We love working with passionate people to bridge the gap between nonprofits and technology. If your nonprofit would like to co-host or speak at a future event, send us a message. If your company would like to partner with us on a future event please reach out.
What do the data say about our events?
We survey all attendees to continuously improve our events.
crazy 360 Video from WWULive (click and drag)