We aren’t your typical nonprofit webinar.
Our online webinars offer focused trainings from experts that range across many topics. Attended by over 5,200 nonprofit and tech professionals to date, WWULive has covered topics such as Google Analytics fundamentals, impact measurement, and fundraising best practices. WWULive wants to make you better at your job. Now we’re bringing our webinars in an on-demand format. Here you’ll find all of our past webinars from 2023 on topics from off-season fundraising to measuring impact with GA4.
As webinars occur throughout the year, we’ll add them here as lessons after the live event. For a list of upcoming webinars, check out our WWU Live page.
- 23 Ways to Build Your List In 2023: Fundraising in the Offseason
- 7 Ways to Use GA4 to Measure Nonprofit Impact
- Inclusive Language to Use in 2023
- 20 Minute Tune-Up: How to Amplify Your Ad Grant
- Look Who’s Lookering Now: A Primer on Looker Studio
- Town Hall on AI for Impact: Risks and Opportunities for Nonprofits
- Navigating the New Data Landscape: Leveraging First-Party Data for Personalized Storytelling
- Amplifying Your Impact: Optimizing Google Ad Grant Campaigns for Nonprofits
- Mastering Year-End Messaging: Leveraging the Power of Email for Social Impact
Individual purchase of this course includes ongoing access to all past 2023 webinars. Access to past webinars can also be purchased individually from our Campus Directory.