Brand New! | Length: 1.5 hours
You can’t automate empathy, but you CAN automate a thank you. We all care about our donors but sometimes get lost juggling the ‘human touch’ of nurturing leads and manually completing tasks on time. Creating and sustaining a robust supporter base is one of the most important things your team can do to support your organization, but building relationships with donors often involves time-consuming repetitive tasks.
One of the most significant sources of nonprofit professional pride is also one of the greatest difficulties: one person is doing the work of 3 people! Recent research states 86% of fundraisers believe technology can automate manual tasks that divert them from their most important task: Raising critical funds to support key programming.
Ready to spend more of your time relationship-building and less time on repetitive, tedious tasks? Join Whole Whale Fundraising Manager Isabelle Brauer as she shares 7 automated tactics – from easy to hard to execute – nurture leads to donors.
You’ll learn tools to automate to donor list building:
- How to implement SEO/content marketing to drive site traffic and evergreen strategies for collecting leads
- Drumbeat advertising tactics using paid social and Google Ad Grants to amplify your most valuable media messages
- Strategies for triggering automated email flows for welcome series, birthdays, giving anniversaries, and personalized thank-yous
- Best practices for donor segmentation to send thoughtful customized messages, reminders, and reinforce other meaningful engagements.
This course is meant for:
- Nonprofit development, communications, or marketing professionals
- Nonprofit executive directors or C-suite looking to shift their online fundraising strategy
- Agencies that work to support online fundraising campaigns
Before starting the course, you’ll need:
- To be a 501c(3) or work with nonprofits
- A website and basic social media setup — to get the most out of our Facebook Fundraising and advertising strategies, also make sure you have a Facebook Business Manager account and Google Ad Grant
- Google Analytics set up — knowledge of the platform is not a prerequisite but a bonus
- A donation platform
- An email marketing tool