GivingTuesday was launched in 2012 as a day to celebrate and inspire giving and has since grown into the world’s largest movement for generosity. Last year, GivingTuesday crossed the $1 billion mark, with U.S. nonprofits raising over $400 million online in just one day. Are you ready for this year?
In this course, you’ll get access to
- A 45 minute webinar in which Chief Whaler George Weiner and GivingTuesday’s own Director of Digital Strategy Kathleen Murphy review best practices for setting goals, devising a strategy, analyzing results, and reporting success to leave you feeling prepared for the big day
- The presentation deck to share with your team
- All our best GivingTuesday resources and downloads in one place
You’ll be able to
- Use key stats to set expectations and help your team set goals
- Launch and manage a campaign incorporating best practices
- Track, analyze, and report on results
- Bring fresh ideas to the table with our all-star case studies
Don’t wait — GivingTuesday is right around the corner! Gear up for GivingTuesday for just $9.