Our most popular template | Customizable
About this template
Hey! It’s that time of year again. Successful campaigns, high impact, and results defined your organization’s previous year. You know you have to report on all these successes, but the process of designing a report takes valuable time. It’s time to streamline your end-of-year reporting with Whole Whale’s fully-customizable nonprofit annual report template! Highlight your top campaigns, financial position, and generous supporters with this sleek, modern Canva template designed by Whole Whale.
Whole Whale’s template includes pages that can help your organization:
- Emphasize your organization’s mission statement
- Showcase your organization’s most successful campaigns
- Use data to visualize your impact this year
- Report on fiscal year financial positions
- Thank donors and supporting institutions
- Look ahead to the next year
When you buy the template, you will also get access to Technical Creative Director Ann Nguyen’s tutorial on Nonprofit Annual Report Best Practices, where she will show you how to
- Package your data and 2020 story into a digestible report
- Use data visualization to communicate impact
- Customize the template in Canva
Your organization does great work. Show donors, boards, and the public what is happening behind the scenes by signing up for Whole Whale University and downloading the template today!
Note: A Canva account is required for access. A free account provides the basic tools you need to edit our template. A more robust pro account allows for report resizing, among other features. Nonprofits can apply for free Canva Pro accounts, though acceptance is not guaranteed. Please note that our template includes premium graphics that may result in a small fee depending on account access.