Students: New! | Length: 4 hours
We’ve all been there — your organization is set to launch a social media campaign, but you feel that your creative isn’t quite up to par. In a world where humans are bombarded with content, you have mere seconds to entice people to click, act, or give.
It’s time for your organization to elevate the design of your marketing campaigns, and this social media campaign template includes everything you need to launch a smart, visually appealing campaign.
Stand out from the crowd with these fully-customizable design templates — specifically designed for nonprofits! Launching a new fundraising campaign? How about a mission or brand awareness campaign? This set of templates built by industry professionals on the fantastic Canva platform does the hard work for you.
But here at Whole Whale, we don’t just want to give you a template, we want you to learn what goes into great design! This starter pack includes both a Sample Design Brief, as well as our Design Basics for Non-Designers Guide, so should you need to design a campaign from scratch down the road, you are equipped with everything you need to succeed.
This nonprofit social media campaign template includes:
- Fully-customizable design templates for the most popular social channels, built on the Canva platform
- Design brief template, with an example for how to frame and execute creative for your social campaign
- Design Basics for Non-Designers Guide, to help you learn what constitutes good, resonant design
When you buy the template, you will also get access to Technical Creative Director Ann Nguyen’s tutorial on A Nonprofit’s Guide to Social Media Graphics, where she will show you:
- How to use the power of Canva to help your nonprofit create graphics that inspire action
- How to create graphics that constitute good, resonant design
- Ways to optimize your graphics to ensure that your design gives your audience a clear CTA
- Best practices for creating graphics for advertising campaigns
Purchase our Social Media Campaign Graphics Template and Tutorial today!
Note: A Canva account is required for access. A free account provides the basic tools you need to edit our template. A more robust pro account allows for template resizing, among other features. Nonprofits can apply for free Canva Pro accounts, though acceptance is not guaranteed. Please note that our template includes premium graphics that may result in a small fee depending on account access.