Students: New! | Length: 1 hour
Big or small, every nonprofit program requires coveted dollars and endless hours of staff and volunteer investment. But how can you make sure your programs work? And how can you demonstrate your impact to current and potential funders, peers, and partners?
This webinar will show you how to structure your program evaluation to demonstrate impact to your stakeholders and potential funders. With Whole Whale’s Dr. Dan Treglia, resident Research and Data Whaler and a professor at the University of Pennsylvania with 15 years of experience in nonprofit and government evaluation, he’ll walk through the best ways to evaluate your program to maximize your impact.
You’ll learn how to:
- Choose the most important outcomes to measure and how to measure them,
- Leverage existing data and collecting new data without overburdening clients and program staff,
- Learn common systems to track and review real-time performance to anticipate challenges and make adjustments,
- Compile all of that information for a compelling grant application
- Live walkthrough of custom program evaluation of attendees