In 2016, email accounted for 26% of online revenue for nonprofits. The average revenue raised per 1,000 fundraising email messages was $36. For this year’s giving campaign, you don’t want to sleep on email. Send more and more targeted messages to drive your supporters to donate. Plus, use Google Analytics to see what works to inform future campaigns.
Join Chief Whaler George Weiner and Salsa Labs’ Marketing Manager Dan Quirk to discover 7 Email Marketing Optimization Hacks for Year-End Campaigns. You’ll get all the tips you need to make this your best giving season yet.
- Finding campaign data in Google Analytics
- A/B testing and send frequency best practices
- Using Facebook to analyze and remarket
- Repeating your message repeatedly
- (Re)sending to unopeneds
- Targeting by time of day
- Getting your subject lines noticed