Beyond basic records of traffic, content, and eCommerce, there is a wide world of in-platform reporting that allows users to see the differences in content consumption across audience types, identify opportunities for on-site UX improvements, and interplay between different marketing communications.
If you are familiar with Google Analytics and ready to level up, join Whole Whale’s FREE webinar on March 17th, for a more intermediate training on how to make use of the full slate of features available in Google Analytics for high impact storytelling with data.
Specifically, we will learn how to:
- Use Google Analytics’ Segment feature to view data by audience
- Analyze rates of conversion across different audiences
- Explore the benefits of detailed Event tracking
- Better understand cross-channel impact via Assisted Conversion and Top Conversion Path reporting
- Create custom reports in-platform to export the data you need
Christina Lu, Analytics Manager
At Whole Whale, Christina has helped over 20+ nonprofit clients better understand their supporters online. Using tools like Google Analytics and Google Data Studio, Christina takes an abundance of web data and sifts it through a digital sieve to extract useful stories that guide successful marketing plans. Before working in web analytics, Christina spent two years in the arts nonprofit space promoting scientific discourse with the Imagine Science Film Festival.