Social media is a changing landscape, and it’s not always easy to keep up. For nonprofits, social media is a crucial way to build an audience, engage existing supporters, and drive action from your community.
This guide explores both the reasons for nonprofits to invest in social media and how to make those efforts as successful as possible—no matter how limited or expansive your social media resources. Based on the ideas in The Happy Healthy Nonprofit: Strategies for Impact without Burnout, internationally acclaimed trainer and author Beth Kanter leads this fun, interactive workshop originally presented on July 18, 2017.
- Why to invest in social media platforms
- How to audit your social media accounts with handy checklists
- Tips and trends on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Instagram
- Resources for making the most of your social media investment
- How to measure social media ROI