Students: 450 | Length: 2 hours
With Google Analytics, we know the who, what, when, where, and how of actions on your website. But do we know WHY those actions are happening? We can thanks to the psychology of how we see. Even if you’re a non-designer, you’ll learn why certain layouts are scientifically proven to be more effective than others (and why you should never trust your gut).
In this bundle, you get access to both our tutorials on A/B testing
You’ll start with the fundamentals in our 101 tutorials, where you will learn how to:
- Understand the key psychological principles of design and how they impact user behavior
- Perform A/B testing on websites to test these best practices against your users’ behavior
- Track user behavior at a granular level in Google Analytics + Google Tag Manager
Then, you’ll put theory into practice and learn how to set up your own test in Google Optimize. In the 201 tutorial, you will learn:
- The benefits of Google Optimize, plus other A/B testing tools we like
- Best practices for setting up a test
- How to set up a simple landing page test
- How to measure success
- How to use our hypothesis log template to track your tests — plus the download of course!
2 awesome tutorials for the price of 1! Buy this bundle now to start A/B testing and see an increase in key actions on your site.