Students: 288 | Length: 2.5 hours
As nonprofit and social impact professionals, reporting and extracting insights from our web data is something we all know we should be doing, but with so many tools, data sources, and methods out there — it can be intimidating figuring out where to start.
We hear you loud and clear.
Whole Whale University is now bundling together its most useful tutorials and templates to give you a comprehensive course on reporting. In this training, you will learn the skills and best practices needed to build dashboards in Google Looker Studio, as well as develop the capacity to use those reports to make decisions and increase impact.
Take your reporting from 0 to 100 with this crash course in web data reporting using Google Looker Studio, a 100% free yet robust reporting platform!
Please note that as of 2022, Google Data Studio has been renamed as Google Looker Studio. However, the platform itself remains unchanged. This course will continue to refer to the platform as Data Studio.
This Google Looker Studio Tutorial Includes:
- Data visualization for non-designers with Creative Technical Director Ann Nguyen. This lesson serves as an introduction to using design and visualization tools to tell a data story.
- Our Google Looker Studio dashboard workshop with Digital Analyst Manager Christina Lu. This lesson will dive into using Google Looker Studio itself, as well as how to use our templates as a learning tool.
- Not one, not two, but THREE professionally-designed Google Looker Data templates. These include our general Nonprofit Web Data Template, our Nonprofit Executive Dashboard, and our Facebook Fundraising Dashboard. The video trainings will help you get up to speed when it comes to building a data reporting dashboard from scratch, and these fully-customizable templates will give you a springboard to get you and your organization’s reporting where it needs to be in no time.
- “How To Build Dashboards for Your Boss,” a training hosted alongside Fight CRC, an organization dedicated to curing colorectal cancer and serving as relentless champions of hope for all affected by this disease. Learn how Fight CRC uses Google Looker studio reports to quickly see topline insights, pass along data to key stakeholders, and contextualize the reported data within the context of its organizational goals.
- The decks from each lesson to review and share with your team
If you’re not reporting your data, you’re missing out on an essential part of your organization’s story. Enroll in the course today to start making reporting a part of your organization’s workflow.
Purchase now or subscribe to Whole Whale University for access to all courses, tutorials, templates, and guides!