In the last 5 years, online revenue for nonprofits has increased by almost 80%. With consistent year-over-year growth of online contributions and donors worldwide preferring to donate online, there is so much opportunity for nonprofits to catch the online fundraising winds in your sails.
But how can nonprofits who have relied on traditional fundraising methods for decades get onboard without clearing the deck? And how can nonprofits who have existing digital fundraising campaigns create a comprehensive online fundraising strategy and set a course for increased online revenue year-over-year?
It’s clear that a strong online fundraising strategy is ESSENTIAL for the modern nonprofit — especially today. Join CEO and Founder of Whole Whale George Weiner as he shows you the ropes through this practical course to set fundraising goals, navigate the right platforms, get dollars into your wallet, and convey success to your key stakeholders to ultimately keep your programs and services running for the people who need them most.
We’ll show you how to
- Set digital fundraising goals to drive your organizational impact
- Choose the right platform for your campaigns (peer-to-peer, crowdfunding, email, Facebook, etc)
- Build smart automated email marketing flows that nurture donors
- Cut through the digital noise with effective and personalized messaging
- Run paid advertising campaigns that increase leads and donations with the goal of turning $1 into $2 for your organization
- Play the Facebook Fundraising game to win
- Report on campaign success to key stakeholders
This course is meant for
- Nonprofit development, communications, or marketing professionals
- Nonprofit executive directors or C-suite looking to shift their online fundraising strategy
- Agencies that work to support online fundraising campaigns
Before starting the course, you’ll need
- To be a 501c(3) or work with nonprofits
- A website and basic social media setup — to get the most out of our Facebook Fundraising and advertising strategies, also make sure you have a Facebook Business Manager account
- Google Analytics set up — knowledge of the platform is not a prerequisite but a bonus
- A donation platform
- An email tool
Buy Now and Set sail Today!
Add to cart to enroll and start learning. Or you can dive deeper with a subscription to Whole Whale University to get access to all of our courses, templates, and guides.
Whole Whale University offers a 30 Day Guaranteed Refund from date of purchase for our online course content if you are not satisfied. Simply email [email protected] with your user email address and a brief description of why the course didn’t work for you.