The new year is not only a time to reflect on the past, but to set goals for the future. We often look back and reflect on what our personal successes and challenges were, but have you done the same for your organization’s website?
Using Google Analytics, you can find data to measure the effectiveness of your digital strategy. But what is the important information, where do you find it, and how do you report it to your team in an engaging way? In this webinar hosted by Impact Whaler Laura Clevenger and Digital Analyst Whaler Jack Downs, we will help you to conduct a year-over-year insights report so you can answer these questions and set SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely) goals.
Learn how to:
- Prioritize what data is important to your organization
- Find that data in Google Analytics
- Avoid common mistakes when analyzing data
- Use storytelling to craft a report that resonates with your coworkers, board, and/or constituents
- Set SMART goals and actionable next steps based on your analysis
Buy now for 1 year’s access to the recording.