There is more data available to organizations than ever before in history on Google Analytics alone. Using Google Analytics, you can find data to measure the effectiveness of your digital strategy. That much is clear. The next step is figuring out what to make of that data and how to use it to drive impact. What is the important information, where do you find it, and how do you report it to your team in an engaging way? Stories only matter if people hear them watch and learn how you can glean insights from your data, communicate those insights to your team, and use them to improve your digital marketing strategy. In this webinar hosted by Salsa Labs Marketing Director Dan Quirk and Whole Whale Account Strategist Olivia Marlowe-Giovetti, we will help you parse through your data so you can answer these questions and effectively track your progress.
Learn how to
- Prioritize what data is important to your organization
- Find that data in the right place
- Avoid common mistakes when analyzing data
- Use storytelling to craft a report that resonates with your coworkers, board, and/or constituents
- Build performance dashboards in Salsa CRM