In an era of alternative facts and #FakeNews, the trust afforded nonprofits means your digital presence is both vital and far-reaching. In addition to your organization’s website, social, and email, your content can go one step deeper with virtual learning, and even earn your organization some added income. We’ll walk you through the step-by-step process of producing your own e-learning course, from ideation to planning to marketing, with organizational case studies to help spark inspiration along the way.
Join Power Poetry co-Founder and Whole Whale CEO George Weiner along with Whole Whale’s Marketing Manager Meredith Esquivel for this presentation selected by 20NTC and you’ll learn
- The basics of creating a virtual learning course from finding the right idea to production basics to successful launch
- How to effectively market online courses using existing digital platforms and how to repurpose course content on social media
- How to measure the effectiveness of e-learning initiatives and turn those insights into next steps
When you buy now, you will get 1 year’s access to
- The webinar recording
- The presentation deck
- A comprehensive list of media tools — whether you bring in talent or DIY
- A list of media training resources to bring you up to speed
- A list of our favorite platforms and learning management systems for housing your content
Or, subscribe to WWU to get access to all of the above, plus all our other awesome content!