Thanks for attending our session, Using Dashboards for Real-time Campaign Monitoring and Decision-making, at 21NTC! Here you’ll find the deck and additional resources from the presentation.
What we covered
Dashboards have the potential to revolutionize how your organization monitors, visualizes, and reports data-especially when running complex omni-channel campaigns.
We’ll show you how to find the digital metrics that matter to your organization’s mission-driven impact campaign, and how to use simple, user-friendly dashboards to monitor current campaigns and inform future ones. Data is most meaningful when it can tell useful stories for a variety of stakeholders. Easily visualize campaign data to help your team maximize its digital impact with a template to get you started!
We’ll also reveal how PRX used simple custom dashboards before, during, and after its large, multi-channel campaign to inform each step of their marketing strategy. Using a discovery dashboard, they were able to synthesize past campaign data into compelling, actionable insights that further solidified future strategies. Then, a real-time campaign monitoring dashboard allowed them to monitor progress and make informed decisions using live data.
- How to use dashboards for investigative data discovery and informed campaign planning
- Identify the different ways dashboards can be used by a nonprofit to measure and optimize campaign performance in real-time
- Understand the core metrics that should be the focus of a campaign-specific dashboard
View the deck
By Whole Whale + PRX
PRX is shaping the future of audio by building technology, training talented producers and connecting them with supportive listeners. Learn more about their work at https://www.prx.org/
Use code 21NTC for 25% off your individual subscription (offer ends 3/31/21)
- Google Tag Manager template bundle
- Google Data Studio tutorial & templates
- Google Analytics for nonprofits
- 2021 nonprofit conferences list
- Nonprofit job board list
- Learn how to run the Google Ad Grant like an agency