Join us for an engaging webinar tailored specifically for professionals working in nonprofit organizations and social impact sectors. In this session, we’ll explore the transformative potential of advanced AI prompt engineering and learn how to effectively leverage it in your mission-driven work. Whether you’re looking to enhance storytelling, generate compelling content, or drive engagement, this webinar will equip you with the knowledge and tools to unlock the power of AI in making a positive impact.
Are you ready to supercharge your storytelling and content creation efforts to drive social impact? In this webinar, we’ll delve into the world of advanced AI prompt engineering, empowering professionals in nonprofit and social impact organizations with the knowledge and strategies to effectively use AI to amplify their missions.
This past webinar also includes access to our prompt library!
What to Expect
1. Introduction to Advanced AI Prompt Engineering: We’ll provide a comprehensive introduction to advanced AI prompt engineering and its potential applications for nonprofits and social impact organizations. Understand how AI can augment your storytelling capabilities, streamline content creation, and enhance engagement with your target audience.
2. Crafting Impactful AI Prompts: Learn how to create AI prompts that align with your organization’s mission and values, fostering empathy and resonating with your audience. Discover techniques for crafting prompts that inspire action, evoke emotions, and effectively communicate the impact of your initiatives.
3. Generating Compelling Content: Explore how advanced AI prompts can help you generate engaging content across various platforms. From social media posts to blog articles and impact reports, discover ways to leverage AI to create compelling narratives, infuse storytelling elements, and captivate your supporters and stakeholders.
4. Ethical Considerations and Best Practices: Delve into the ethical implications of using AI in the nonprofit sector and learn best practices to ensure responsible and inclusive AI-generated content. Explore guidelines for bias detection, human oversight, and maintaining transparency and accountability in your AI-driven initiatives.
5. Recorded Q&A Session
Who Should Watch
- Professionals working in nonprofit organizations and social impact sectors, including marketing and communications teams, content creators, and program managers.
- Individuals interested in leveraging AI to enhance storytelling, content creation, and audience engagement in the context of social impact initiatives.
- Nonprofit leaders and decision-makers seeking to stay abreast of the latest advancements in AI and explore its potential for amplifying their organization’s mission.
George is the Founder and CEO of Whole Whale, a digital agency that leverages data and tech to increase the impact of nonprofits and for-benefit companies. He is also the co-founder of Power Poetry, the largest teen poetry platform in the U.S, a safe, creative, free home to over 500k poets.
In nearly a decade of operations, Whole Whale has worked with over 100 nonprofit and social-impact organizations, spent over $6 million in Google Ad Grants dollars, and supported an additional 150,000+ organizations through free online content and trainings.
An evangelist for democratized data and measuring success, George has presented Whole Whale-related case studies at conferences and workshops around nonprofit technology, including NTC, Cause Camp, the Youth + Tech + Health Conference, and IECC Thrive’s Nonprofit Capacity Building Conference (he’s also been seen on the karaoke stage at many other nonprofit conferences and has been known to turn the Nonprofit Tech Conference into the Nonprofit Toto Conference).
George is the host of Whole Whale’s in-house podcast, Using the Whole Whale, where he has interviewed guests from Seth Godin and Avinash Kaushik to representatives from the Mozilla Foundation, Lyft and the Environmental Defense Fund. He has co-hosted webinars with Beth Kanter, Care2, and RoundTable Technology, and written on nonprofit technology and digital strategy for The Chronicle of Philanthropy, Huffington Post Impact & Technology, and TechSoup.