Join Whole Whale and our partner, Nonprofit Learning Lab, for a dynamic and interactive webinar that explores the world of tools like ChatGPT and its potential to create meaningful social impact. We’ll discuss how AI can empower nonprofits to enhance your work and achieve your mission more effectively. Whether you’re looking to enhance storytelling, generate compelling content, or drive engagement, this webinar will equip you with the knowledge and tools to unlock the power of AI in making a positive impact.
In this webinar, participants will:
- Gain insights into the current state of AI in the nonprofit sector, exploring the technologies, trends, and challenges that organizations face today.
- Discover real-world examples of AI implementations that have generated significant impact on social causes.
- Discuss how we separate tool tactics and AI strategy for your nonprofit.
- Learn about topline ethical considerations in AI and the importance of developing an AI policy to responsibly navigate potential pitfalls.
- Understand the implications of AI on the future of organic traffic and ad grants, and how nonprofits can adapt to these emerging changes.
- Engage in an interactive Q&A session allowing attendees to ask questions and share their experiences.
George is the Founder and CEO of Whole Whale, a digital agency that leverages data and tech to increase the impact of nonprofits and for-benefit companies. He is also the co-founder of Power Poetry, the largest teen poetry platform in the U.S, a safe, creative, free home to over 500k poets.
In nearly a decade of operations, Whole Whale has worked with over 100 nonprofit and social-impact organizations, spent over $6 million in Google Ad Grants dollars, and supported an additional 150,000+ organizations through free online content and trainings.
An evangelist for democratized data and measuring success, George has presented Whole Whale-related case studies at conferences and workshops around nonprofit technology, including NTC, Cause Camp, the Youth + Tech + Health Conference, and IECC Thrive’s Nonprofit Capacity Building Conference (he’s also been seen on the karaoke stage at many other nonprofit conferences and has been known to turn the Nonprofit Tech Conference into the Nonprofit Toto Conference).
George is the host of Whole Whale’s in-house podcast, Using the Whole Whale, where he has interviewed guests from Seth Godin and Avinash Kaushik to representatives from the Mozilla Foundation, Lyft and the Environmental Defense Fund. He has co-hosted webinars with Beth Kanter, Care2, and RoundTable Technology, and written on nonprofit technology and digital strategy for The Chronicle of Philanthropy, Huffington Post Impact & Technology, and TechSoup.